We are sudents in Lee Ann Spillane‘s Pre-IB English II classes at Cypress Creek High School. Mrs. Spillane created this blog for us to use during the March 2014 Slice of Life Story Challenge hosted by Two Writing Teachers. Won’t you join us and serve up your own Classroom Slice of Life?
Five Things You Might Not Know About Mrs. Spillane’s Classroom
1. It’s a double wide portable classroom.: ugly on the outside, wonderful within.
2. She has too many books (not really, we’re kidding).
3. We have a permanent Socratic Circle set up in one end of the portable.
4. It was once used as a dungeon (just kidding but it is quite cave-like and dark).
5. Free beverages: chilled tap water available in the mini-fridge. Bring your own container.